So a huge thanks to Sea the Sunshine for nominating me for this award… it’s a great feeling that people like my blog. Especially since I haven’t been as active as I used to.
My answers to Sea the Sunshine’s Questions:
- If you could create one law in your country, what would it be and why?
- To provide free lunch meals for students in all the schools.
- The doctor just told you, you have 24 hours to live, how do you spend them?
- With my siblings and girlfriend having some kind of adventure.
- What is your latest music album recommendation?
- I’m a Selena Gomez fan, so her latest album Revival is pretty good.
- What is one thing about you that you wish everyone knew?
- I seem like I have everything together, but I actually do suffer from anxiety when I’m under a lot of pressure from just everything going on in my life.
- If you could go back and change 1 thing from your past, what would it be and why?
- Who is your #1 role model and why?
- All my older siblings – they’re able to keep pushing on no matter what life throws at them.
- What inspired you to create your blog?
- I just wanted a creative outlet online where I could share things.
- What is your favorite city in the world and why?
- Recommend your #1 travel destination.
- Share your favorite memory from your life so far.
- My first anniversary with my girlfriend in 2015 :)
10 Facts About Me:
- I actually do have an anxiety disorder and I do see a therapist regularly… despite making my life seem like I have everything together.
- I’m a (fraternal) triplet, and the oldest one.
- I’m obsessed with the Pokemon games – I own all of them. Literally, all of them.
- I live with one of my older brothers and his friend.
- Guinea pigs are my favorite kind of animal to have as a pet.
- I’m fluent in American Sign Language, and I’m semi-fluent in Spanish.
- I’m a Ravenclaw.
- My dream job is to be a Video Game Designer and/or Tester.
- I was never into writing before starting my blog.
- I own an old film camera that used to be my grandpa’s.
Questions for my nominees:
- Is there a point to decaf coffee?
- Do you know anyone with the same middle name as you?
- What kind of computer are you on?
- Do you have any tattoos? If not, do you want one?
- Name a candy you cannot resist.
- Top 5 most played songs in your music library.
- How introverted or extroverted are you?
- Dream vacation destination?
- What languages can you speak?
- Do you have a favorite video game?
- Which historical figure would you like to meet and why?
Tales of a Triplet
Things Eric Reads
The Giraffe Files
The Erik Files
The Official Rules of The Liebster Award.
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions from the Blogger that nominated you.
4. Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
5. Ask your nominees to answer 11 questions.
6. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1,000 followers.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it and know what to do! (they might not have ever heard of it!)
9. Post your Liebster Award blog post link in the comments of your nominator’s Liebster Award Post
10. This is no official rule but it would be nice if you followed the person who nominated you.
Well, a few weeks ago I was nominated by Tabby of orangeowldiaries for the Liebster Award and in just the past two days I was nominated not only a second, but a third time for the award. My other nominations come from Owlivia from Untainted and Odd and nostalgicfallies from nostalgic musings, so thank you both for nominating me! So I will answer both sets of questions.
So here’s a little refresher of the rules:
- Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog
- Thank and tag the blog who nominated you
- Answer their questions and come up with 10 new ones for your nominees
- Nominate other blogs (with less than 200 followers), let them know you’ve nominated them and link them in your post
- No tag-backs
Questions from Owlivia:
- Who is someone, other than your family, who has had a really big impact on your life? There’s two people. One is my brother’s girlfriend’s best friend, Lindsey. She’s been like an older sister to me my entire life, but mostly this past year because she’s been teaching me a lot about cooking. The second is, of course, my girlfriend Sarah. She brought me out of a really hard time in my life and even though she’s miles away, she’s always bringing a smile to my face.
- You have one hypothetical wish, what do you use it for? (No wishing for more wishes). I’d wish for the power of invisibility!
- Do you have catchphrase? Explain the story behind it. If you don’t have a catchphrase, make one up, and explain the story behind THAT. “BOOM CHA!” One day my brother Scotty went to say “boo yah” and it came out “boom cha” so we’ve said that ever since.
- What question do you NOT want to answer? Anything about underclothes… just, no.
- What is your favorite ‘favorite’ question to answer? (Favorite color, favorite food, favorite laundry detergent etc.) And what is the answer to that question? “How many siblings do you have?” And the answer to that is, eight.
- What is something you can admit? Certain events from my past can make me cry if I think about them for too long.
- What is something weird about yourself? I’m 15 years old and I live with my brother, his girlfriend, her two best friends, and my brother’s best friend. Weird, right?
- How introverted or extroverted are you? A good mix of both… just depends on the situation.
- What fictional land would you most like to be in? Hogwarts.
- Are glasses cool? Duh, I wear them.
Questions from nostalgicfallacies:
- Favorite food? I love strawberries.
- Books or movies? Books.
- Music or writing? Writing.
- Favorite singer? Selena Gomez.
- Dream vacation destination? Australia.
- Favorite color? Green.
- Favorite song? Awake & Alive by Skillet.
- Who is your celebrity crush? Again… Selena Gomez.
- Are you a nerd or popular? Popular nerd.
- Do you like blogging? Very much so.
- Tales of a Triplet
- Faraday’s Candle
- Another Teenager’s Time Capsule
- A day in the life of a teenager
- Devious Bloggery
If you’ve already been nominated, don’t worry about answering my questions. I probably overlooked that you were already nominated, but if you wish to answer the questions in a different post, feel free and let me know if you did.
- Which historical figure would you like to meet?
- What is one language you really want to learn?
- Do you have any weird abilities?
- Is there a point to decaf coffee?
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would that meal be?
- Who is a celebrity you’d marry in a heartbeat?
- What made you start a blog?
- Look to your left, what’s there?
- Favorite video game?
- Which generation of Pokemon is your favorite?
Thank you again for the nominations! I enjoyed answering these questions and being able to ask some more to my own nominees.
Okay, so I was pretty shocked to see that I’ve been nominated for two awards… the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and the Liebster Award.
Since I’ve been blogging for under a year, this is a huge shock and honor. So I have to give a big, fat thanks to Tabby of orangeowldiaries for nominating me for both of these awesome awards.
Seriously, thank you!
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
- Display the award on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers and notify them of their nomination.
7 Facts About Me:
- I am a triplet; the oldest one.
- I am from a family of 9 kids.
- I live with two of my older brothers and some of their friends.
- My top celebrity crushes are Victoria Justice, Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez.
- I play Pokemon like it’s a job.
- I am the only vegan of my family.
- I can connect with adults very well for my age.
Rachel in Veganland
Violet’s Vegan e-Comics
My Non-Toxic Life
Bright Young Food
- Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog.
- Answer the questions given and then come up with 10 new ones to ask your nominations.
- Nominate other blogs, let them know you have nominated them and put a link to their blog in your post.
- No tag-backs.
- You must tell all the blogs that you have nominated them.
- If you had the chance, would you rather see what your future holds or relive any moment in your past? I guess I’d have to say relive a moment of the past and it would probably be the first time I went to London to visit my cousin.
- What do you love about writing? I like that whatever it is that I write, it’s mine; my personal work.
- If you were stranded on an island with only one book what would it be? Send by Patty Blount
- What are some awards you’ve received in your personal life? I won a science fair once with my brothers when we were in 6th grade and I’ve gotten a few sports trophies.
- Top 5 most played songs in your music library. Payphone by Maroon 5, The Heart Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez, I’m Awake I’m Alive by Skillet, Monster by Skillet, Round & Round by Selena Gomez.
- What movie reminds you of your high school years? I don’t know… I’m sorta still in my high school years, and I’m an online student, ha.
- If you didn’t live where you are now, where would you be living? London or Australia.
- What time era would you love to visit? I’d like to visit the 80s… time of the best music (according to every adult in my life).
- Name a candy you cannot resist. Reese’s Pieces and M&Ms
- Do you prefer a physical book or an eReader? I really like my eReader ’cause it doesn’t take up that much space and it’s easier to bring on trips than a bag full of books.
Untainted and Odd
Humble Beginnings with Vicky
Questions for the Nominees:
- What do you like to do when you’re not working or blogging?
- What was the best time of your life (so far)?
- Favorite quote?
- How would your best friend describe you in 3 words?
- What is your current favorite song?
- Who is one celebrity you cannot stand?
- Who is one celebrity you’d marry in a heartbeat?
- Favorite TV show?
- Coffee or tea?
- What is the best part about blogging?
Okay, that’s it. Thanks again Tabby for the nominations and congrats to my nominees! You all have awesome blogs and keep doing what you do best!