So a huge thanks to Sea the Sunshine for nominating me for this award… it’s a great feeling that people like my blog. Especially since I haven’t been as active as I used to.
My answers to Sea the Sunshine’s Questions:
- If you could create one law in your country, what would it be and why?
- To provide free lunch meals for students in all the schools.
- The doctor just told you, you have 24 hours to live, how do you spend them?
- With my siblings and girlfriend having some kind of adventure.
- What is your latest music album recommendation?
- I’m a Selena Gomez fan, so her latest album Revival is pretty good.
- What is one thing about you that you wish everyone knew?
- I seem like I have everything together, but I actually do suffer from anxiety when I’m under a lot of pressure from just everything going on in my life.
- If you could go back and change 1 thing from your past, what would it be and why?
- Not losing my parents.
- Who is your #1 role model and why?
- All my older siblings – they’re able to keep pushing on no matter what life throws at them.
- What inspired you to create your blog?
- I just wanted a creative outlet online where I could share things.
- What is your favorite city in the world and why?
- Recommend your #1 travel destination.
- Share your favorite memory from your life so far.
- My first anniversary with my girlfriend in 2015 :)
10 Facts About Me:
- I actually do have an anxiety disorder and I do see a therapist regularly… despite making my life seem like I have everything together.
- I’m a (fraternal) triplet, and the oldest one.
- I’m obsessed with the Pokemon games – I own all of them. Literally, all of them.
- I live with one of my older brothers and his friend.
- Guinea pigs are my favorite kind of animal to have as a pet.
- I’m fluent in American Sign Language, and I’m semi-fluent in Spanish.
- I’m a Ravenclaw.
- My dream job is to be a Video Game Designer and/or Tester.
- I was never into writing before starting my blog.
- I own an old film camera that used to be my grandpa’s.
Questions for my nominees:
- Is there a point to decaf coffee?
- Do you know anyone with the same middle name as you?
- What kind of computer are you on?
- Do you have any tattoos? If not, do you want one?
- Name a candy you cannot resist.
- Top 5 most played songs in your music library.
- How introverted or extroverted are you?
- Dream vacation destination?
- What languages can you speak?
- Do you have a favorite video game?
- Which historical figure would you like to meet and why?
The Official Rules of The Liebster Award.
1. Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog.
2. Display the award on your blog — by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”. (Note that the best way to do this is to save the image to your own computer and then upload it to your blog post.)
3. Answer 11 questions from the Blogger that nominated you.
4. Provide 10 random facts about yourself.
5. Ask your nominees to answer 11 questions.
6. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award, who have a less than 1,000 followers.
7. List these rules in your post (You can copy and paste from here.) Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it and know what to do! (they might not have ever heard of it!)
9. Post your Liebster Award blog post link in the comments of your nominator’s Liebster Award Post
10. This is no official rule but it would be nice if you followed the person who nominated you.