In the wake of my 17th birthday tomorrow I’d like to take a look at the results of my 17 Before 17 List I made last year.
I’m not going to go through all the items on the list, rather I’m going to just list the five I was not able to complete.
- Write my 100th post on this blog – Honestly, there wasn’t any reason other than laziness for this one. I let myself get too involved with doing schoolwork, work, video games and other activities to focus on my blog enough to get to that point. Maybe next year…
- Travel outside the country – Money and time just wasn’t there.
- Write a fan-fiction for a favorite fandom – again… laziness.
- Visit my cousin in London – Well, considering that she and her husband moved back to the USA a few months ago, that’s not entirely my fault for not completing this one.
- Have a meaningful conversation with a stranger – I had conversations with strangers, but none that really seemed meaningful though.
Not bad though. I mean, I did accomplish 12 out of 17 of my items. I’m not doing another list though. If anything, I’ll just add to my 2016 Goals or start a 2017 Goals bucket list.
On that note, I’m going to update that list now.