Well, a few weeks ago I was nominated by Tabby of orangeowldiaries for the Liebster Award and in just the past two days I was nominated not only a second, but a third time for the award. My other nominations come from Owlivia from Untainted and Odd and nostalgicfallies from nostalgic musings, so thank you both for nominating me! So I will answer both sets of questions.
So here’s a little refresher of the rules:
- Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog
- Thank and tag the blog who nominated you
- Answer their questions and come up with 10 new ones for your nominees
- Nominate other blogs (with less than 200 followers), let them know you’ve nominated them and link them in your post
- No tag-backs
Questions from Owlivia:
- Who is someone, other than your family, who has had a really big impact on your life? There’s two people. One is my brother’s girlfriend’s best friend, Lindsey. She’s been like an older sister to me my entire life, but mostly this past year because she’s been teaching me a lot about cooking. The second is, of course, my girlfriend Sarah. She brought me out of a really hard time in my life and even though she’s miles away, she’s always bringing a smile to my face.
- You have one hypothetical wish, what do you use it for? (No wishing for more wishes). I’d wish for the power of invisibility!
- Do you have catchphrase? Explain the story behind it. If you don’t have a catchphrase, make one up, and explain the story behind THAT. “BOOM CHA!” One day my brother Scotty went to say “boo yah” and it came out “boom cha” so we’ve said that ever since.
- What question do you NOT want to answer? Anything about underclothes… just, no.
- What is your favorite ‘favorite’ question to answer? (Favorite color, favorite food, favorite laundry detergent etc.) And what is the answer to that question? “How many siblings do you have?” And the answer to that is, eight.
- What is something you can admit? Certain events from my past can make me cry if I think about them for too long.
- What is something weird about yourself? I’m 15 years old and I live with my brother, his girlfriend, her two best friends, and my brother’s best friend. Weird, right?
- How introverted or extroverted are you? A good mix of both… just depends on the situation.
- What fictional land would you most like to be in? Hogwarts.
- Are glasses cool? Duh, I wear them.
Questions from nostalgicfallacies:
- Favorite food? I love strawberries.
- Books or movies? Books.
- Music or writing? Writing.
- Favorite singer? Selena Gomez.
- Dream vacation destination? Australia.
- Favorite color? Green.
- Favorite song? Awake & Alive by Skillet.
- Who is your celebrity crush? Again… Selena Gomez.
- Are you a nerd or popular? Popular nerd.
- Do you like blogging? Very much so.
- Tales of a Triplet
- Faraday’s Candle
- Another Teenager’s Time Capsule
- A day in the life of a teenager
- Devious Bloggery
If you’ve already been nominated, don’t worry about answering my questions. I probably overlooked that you were already nominated, but if you wish to answer the questions in a different post, feel free and let me know if you did.
- Which historical figure would you like to meet?
- What is one language you really want to learn?
- Do you have any weird abilities?
- Is there a point to decaf coffee?
- If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life, what would that meal be?
- Who is a celebrity you’d marry in a heartbeat?
- What made you start a blog?
- Look to your left, what’s there?
- Favorite video game?
- Which generation of Pokemon is your favorite?
Thank you again for the nominations! I enjoyed answering these questions and being able to ask some more to my own nominees.