Okay, so I was pretty shocked to see that I’ve been nominated for two awards… the Very Inspiring Blogger Award and the Liebster Award.
Since I’ve been blogging for under a year, this is a huge shock and honor. So I have to give a big, fat thanks to Tabby of orangeowldiaries for nominating me for both of these awesome awards.
Seriously, thank you!
Very Inspiring Blogger Award
- Display the award on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate other bloggers and notify them of their nomination.
7 Facts About Me:
- I am a triplet; the oldest one.
- I am from a family of 9 kids.
- I live with two of my older brothers and some of their friends.
- My top celebrity crushes are Victoria Justice, Ariana Grande and Selena Gomez.
- I play Pokemon like it’s a job.
- I am the only vegan of my family.
- I can connect with adults very well for my age.
- Put the Liebster Award logo on your blog.
- Answer the questions given and then come up with 10 new ones to ask your nominations.
- Nominate other blogs, let them know you have nominated them and put a link to their blog in your post.
- No tag-backs.
- You must tell all the blogs that you have nominated them.
- If you had the chance, would you rather see what your future holds or relive any moment in your past? I guess I’d have to say relive a moment of the past and it would probably be the first time I went to London to visit my cousin.
- What do you love about writing? I like that whatever it is that I write, it’s mine; my personal work.
- If you were stranded on an island with only one book what would it be? Send by Patty Blount
- What are some awards you’ve received in your personal life? I won a science fair once with my brothers when we were in 6th grade and I’ve gotten a few sports trophies.
- Top 5 most played songs in your music library. Payphone by Maroon 5, The Heart Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez, I’m Awake I’m Alive by Skillet, Monster by Skillet, Round & Round by Selena Gomez.
- What movie reminds you of your high school years? I don’t know… I’m sorta still in my high school years, and I’m an online student, ha.
- If you didn’t live where you are now, where would you be living? London or Australia.
- What time era would you love to visit? I’d like to visit the 80s… time of the best music (according to every adult in my life).
- Name a candy you cannot resist. Reese’s Pieces and M&Ms
- Do you prefer a physical book or an eReader? I really like my eReader ’cause it doesn’t take up that much space and it’s easier to bring on trips than a bag full of books.
Questions for the Nominees:
- What do you like to do when you’re not working or blogging?
- What was the best time of your life (so far)?
- Favorite quote?
- How would your best friend describe you in 3 words?
- What is your current favorite song?
- Who is one celebrity you cannot stand?
- Who is one celebrity you’d marry in a heartbeat?
- Favorite TV show?
- Coffee or tea?
- What is the best part about blogging?
Okay, that’s it. Thanks again Tabby for the nominations and congrats to my nominees! You all have awesome blogs and keep doing what you do best!